Divorce - The unGodly action
Divorce, a common occurrence in the world is unGodly. It is a selfish, self-righteous way of not dealing with hard work. Marriage is hard but worth all the efforts. The unGodly turn to the civil authorities to end their pain. But those unGodly evil people don't grasp that the civil divorce does not free them from their Godly duties. For God there is no divorce except for when adultery occurs and even then it is up to the offended party to decide NOT just either of the spouses. Satan is the driving force ebhind divorce. Any true believer will not divorce but will seek God's guidance and commit to the marriage. Don't claim to be a believer if you accept divorce as an option. That then makes you a bearer of false witness, a liar.
42 yrs ago I married the love of my life, my soulmate, my best friend. Whatever happened occurred in recent times and she decided to freakin walk. I pray daily for her but I know I can do nothing. Just as no one forced her to marry me, no one can force her to
stay. Therefore I accept that she no longer wishes to be married in the earthly sense. However she doesn't grasp that she will always be my wife in God's view and in my view.
She is forgiven her trespasses and her unGodly behavior toward me. I cannot speak for the LORD but I ask Him to forgive her too.
May she find the peace and happiness she believes I didn't give her. She fails to grasp that those things are within her, not from without.
I will love her always and forever. God Bless her.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home