Thursday, June 22, 2023

Divorce II

Divorce. Reconsider. What do you want? Happiness comes from within. Marriage is holy and should reflect God's love for each of us. Nothing should ever bring a marriage to divorce short of the two possibilites Christ stated, sexual immorality or a nonbeliever leaving. Abusers are nonbelievers. In 2020, 42 yrs of marriage died for my wife and myself. We weathered her indiscretions and rebuilt. We had 3 great children and 6 grandchildren but her actions DESTROYED our familyo. I sit here 3 years later pondering why and have no answer. Did I have faults? Damn betcha. I lusted in my heart. God expects us to forgive and rebuild if we can. We are NOT to divorce easily like civil authorities allow. All no fault divorce should be banned and folks iwshing to divorce should have to prove one of the two scriptural violations. Even then God wants us to stay together and IF we are true believes He will aid us in fixing ourselves. My wife destroyed so much and I don't believe she understands the complete issue. She certainly does not understand that for the rest of our lives any relationships we have will be adulterous or that she is responsible for my aldutery when I have a new relationship. She doesn't grasp that she will have to request forgiveness every day of the rest of her life if she or I are in new relationships because every act is a violation of God's laws. Find a way. Stay together. If you absolutely must divorce because of either one of the scriptural reasons make certain it is unsolvable. God bless you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home